Monte-Bellaria’s Farm Store will be open Saturdays/Sundays from 10AM to 4PM through December. The Covid 19 phases will be as follows:
Covid Re-Opening: May 16 through June 7: Advance Sales: $5 per car/1 hour/3 cars per hour maximum. Includes: Admittance, Parking, Self-guided tour w/ Social Distancing, picnic area, 4 people max in Farm Store w/ facial mask. Click Here for Tickets: TICKETS.
High Bloom Season: June 13 through August 2: Advance Sales: $10 per person/1 hour/25 people per hour maximum. Includes: Admittance, Parking, Self-guided tour, picnic area, 6 people in Farm Store max no mask required. Optional: $5 VIP Guided Tour. Click Here for Tickets: High Bloom Tickets.
High Fragrance Season: August 8 through November 8: No Advance Ticket Sales. Free Admission/No limit to cars/visitors. Optional: $5 VIP Guided Tour.
Holiday Along the Farm Trails: November 14 through January 3, 2021: No Advance Ticket Sales. Free Admission/No limit to cars/visitors/Holiday Treats and Specials. Optional: $5 VIP Guided Tour
Plan a trip in advance by sending an email or giving us a call.
Monte-Bellaria di California
Monte-Bellaria di California, located in the
Russian River Appellation, specializes in estate-grown lavender, bees and olive oil.
West Sonoma County’s mild Mediterranean climate yields high quality, oil rich lavenders which are grown, harvested and distilled on the estate. Our cut lavender, lavender buds, olive oil, honey, and beeswax are used to make our own Monte-Bellaria essential oil and hydrosols, soaps, fragrances and culinary products.
What the Lavender Fields Look like Now~
- Check here for post-Covid 19 Re-Opening Dates and Advanced Ticket Requirements
- Open Weekends Saturdays & Sundays, 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Open Memorial Day, Monday May 25, 10 AM to 4 PM.
- Unfortunately, due to new insurance restrictions, we can no longer welcome dogs to the property.
- Weekends May 16 through June 7: Advance Ticket Required, $5 per car/limit 3 cars per hour.
- Weekends June 20 through July 26: Advance Ticket Required, $10 per person/limit 25 per hour.
- Weekends August 1 through January 3, 2021: No advance tickets required, Free admission, no limits to visitors.